Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NHL Playoff Prediction 2011 Version

It's that time of year again, time for me to actually post something in my blog. :) Since the only thing that I ever put in here is hockey predictions, here goes. Again, as in years past my wife made her predictions as well.

Eastern Conference

Washington Capitals vs New York Rangers

My Prediction: Washington in 6
Wife's Prediction: NY in 7

Philadelphia Flyers vs Buffalo Sabres

My Prediction: Philly in 6
Wife's Prediction: Buffalo in 6

Boston Bruins vs Montreal Canadiens

My Prediction: Montreal in 7
Wife's Prediction: Montreal in 6

Pittsburgh Penguins vs Tampa Bay Lightning

My Prediction: Tampa in 5
Wife's Prediction: Tampa in 7

Western Conference

San Jose Sharks vs Los Angeles Kings

My Prediction: Los Angeles in 6
Wife's Prediction: Los Angeles in 6

Detroit Red Wings vs Phoenix Coyotes

My Prediction: Wings in 5
Wife's Prediction: Coyotes in 7

Anaheim Ducks vs Nashville Predators

My Prediction: Ducks in 7
Wife's Prediction: Preds in 5

Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks

My Prediction: Vancouver in 5
Wife's Prediction: Vancouver in 7

No comments: